Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some of your reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that no matter how do you patent an idea good an insurance policy you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full line of providers not looking to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Contain too many similar services that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, InventHelp George Foreman Commercial engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor inventhelp office locations contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they do a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and study part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.