Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some for the reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an idea you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full line of services not seeking add very much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing when what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they do a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, how to patent your idea but it doesn’t explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product idea but they have decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can inventhelp review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to consider the risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.